by Felicity Hall

FASH at felicityhall.blogspot.com is the fashion and lifestyle blog of Felicity Hall, a politics student and aspiring media, marketing & PR guru, from the cultural goldmine that is Manchester, UK.

Monday 23 January 2012

Thom Browne Autumn-Winter 2012-13

God, I love a good scare - and even more so if it comes in the form of fashion's fusion with sexuality. If, within the next year, I see more BDSM fashion on the streets, I will be a very happy lady. Leather and metal are wonderous materials that should be used to thrill and excite - exactly what Thom Browne's latest line is doing with its charismatic mixture of nautical and fetish chic. However, I'm still not sure that a bondage mask should ever make it into the public domain... even I have to draw the line somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment