by Felicity Hall

FASH at felicityhall.blogspot.com is the fashion and lifestyle blog of Felicity Hall, a politics student and aspiring media, marketing & PR guru, from the cultural goldmine that is Manchester, UK.

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Miley Cyrus: Style Icon

Can we just hold up for one second and appreciate how much of a goddess Miley Cyrus has become? When I was growing up and my 12-year-old sister was into Hannah Montana, I have to admit, I'd have been the first to roundhouse kick Miley Cyrus in the face given the chance. But come on, have you seen the girl's body at the minute? No wonder she snagged a Liam Hemsworth, she's stylish, bad ass and absolutely smoking hot. Here I salute the Cyrus, and perve on the most perfect pair of legs I think I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment