by Felicity Hall

FASH at felicityhall.blogspot.com is the fashion and lifestyle blog of Felicity Hall, a politics student and aspiring media, marketing & PR guru, from the cultural goldmine that is Manchester, UK.

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Dior CD3222 Glasses


Why? Now these are a pair of glasses. I have both astigmatism and myopia, and so can't really see further than 2m in front of my face any more. Whilst everyday life and up close work isn't too much trouble, reading a blackboard, driving and... you know... seeing far away is a nightmare. These glasses are glued to my face at the minute - I love them. Weighty and yet feminine, I like the chunky frame as it is on trend, without looking like a try-hard hipster. My look of the minute involved a high, bushy ponytail and these frames, peeking out from under my fringe. Lush, lush, lush!

No comments:

Post a Comment