by Felicity Hall

FASH at felicityhall.blogspot.com is the fashion and lifestyle blog of Felicity Hall, a politics student and aspiring media, marketing & PR guru, from the cultural goldmine that is Manchester, UK.

Friday 14 September 2012

Songs for Boyfriends Past

After reading Hayley G Hoover's blog post, which you can find here, I couldn't not do my own.

Essential R&B (Regret and Beer Goggles)

1. Bus Stop Kiss (Right Time Right Place)
2. A Lemon Wedge Won't Make it Classy
3. Mumbling I Love You
4. Your Foreskin
5. The House in Cyprus
6. I Don't Like James Bond Films
7. It's Okay, I Know You had Sex with Her
8. Actually, It's Not Okay (feat Gerard Way)
9. What do You Mean her Hair Looks Better than Mine?
10. Your Family Scare Me
11. First Choice Right Choice
12. Tabloid Scandal
13. Eat, Drink & Be Married


No comments:

Post a Comment